Before, during, and after birth, there are different complications that can arise. For example, metabolic changes in the mother during a pregnancy lead to temporary gestational diabetes in 4 out of 100 women.
Fact boxes intend to help you weigh the benefits and harms of pregnancy and birth related measures.
- Fact box Premature rupture of membranes (PROM)
- Fact box Pill
- Fact box Immediate induction of labor for hypertensive disorders (high blood pressure) during pregnancy
- Fact box Routine episiotomy during vaginal birth
- Fact box Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
- Fact box on Cervical pessary for preventing spontaneous premature birth (coming soon)
- Fact box on nutritional counseling for gestational diabetes prevention (coming soon)