Research Scientist, Leeds University Business School, UK
Astrid Kause was a predoctoral research fellow at the Harding Center for Risk Literacy and the Center for Adaptive Behaviour and Cognition. Her field of interest lies in decision making in general and the role of uncertainty for human behaviour with a special focus on the environmental domain. In her dissertation research she investigated the communication of environmental risks. Other research interests are in the area of social heuristics as well as the determinants of fair behavior.
- since 2017: Research Scientist, Centre for Decision Research and Priestley International Centre for Climate, Leeds University Business School
- 2016: Research Scientist, Social Psychology and Decision Sciences, University of Konstanz
- 2016: PhD in Psychology, University of Konstanz
- 2013 - 2016: Predoctoral research fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development and the Harding Center for Risk Literacy, Berlin, and University of Konstanz
- 2012: M.Sc. in Psychology, Alpen-Adria Universität, Klagenfurt
- 2006 – 2012: Studies of Psychology, Alpen-Adria Universität, Klagenfurt, and Université de Bourgogne, Dijon