Anna-Dorothea Werner has been working as a research coordinator at the Harding Center for Risk Literacy since February 2018. She oversees the RisikoAtlas project. A research project to promote risk literacy. She is responsible for communicating our research results to the public, networking with stakeholders for instance in the realm of consumer protection, as well as compiling and presenting understandable, evidence-based information about current topics. Furthermore she coordinates our strategic fundraising and acquisition of third-party funds. She holds a master in Romance Studies, Human Geography and Business Administration.
- Since Jan 2020: Research coordinator for the Harding Center at the University of Potsdam
- 2018-2019: Research coordinator for the RisikoAtlas project at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development and the Harding Centre for Risk Literacy, Berlin
- 2015-2017: Program Assistant for international collaborations in the realm of social innovation in the cultural sector and cross-sectoral partnerships in city development at MitOst e.V., Berlin
- 2014-2015: Project Manager and Consultant for innovative regional development projects at Social Impact gGmbH, Berlin
- 2014-2015: Project Coordinator on behalf of Social Impact gGmbH, Berlin within the Marie Curie Initial Training Network in cooperation with the Leibniz Institute for Regional Geography, Leipzig
- 2011-2012: Executive Assistant for quality management projects within the health sector at Time Pro Med consultancy Ltd., Berlin
- 2004-2011: M.A. program in Romance Studies, Human Geography and Business Administration, University of Potsdam